Show All
What is the ticker symbol for StateHouse Holdings Inc. and what exchange does it trade on?

Our shares trade on the Canadian Securities Exchange under the ticker symbol “STHZ” and on the OTCQB under the ticker symbol “STHZF".

Where can I find more information about StateHouse?

Copies of our public securities filings are available on Investors can also email us at

How can I buy StateHouse shares?

Our shares can be purchased by contacting a registered stock broker or through an online stock brokerage service for self-directed investors.

Can non-Canadian residents invest in the Company?

Yes, non-Canadian residents can invest in Harborside using a broker that permits trading on foreign exchanges. Please consult your broker to determine whether they are able to execute the trade on your behalf on the CSE.

Can I purchase shares directly from the Company?

No, but our shares can be purchased through brokerage firms, including online brokerage services for certain investors.

Does StateHouse pay a dividend?

At this time, StateHouse does not pay a dividend.

What is StateHouse's fiscal year?

StateHouse's fiscal year ends on December 31.

Who is StateHouse's transfer agent?

The transfer agent and registrar for the company’s subordinate voting shares is Odyssey Trust Company. They can be contacted at